Glen Rose High School would like to help students become familiar with college scheduling and on-line scheduling, GRHS will be implementing what is called “Arena Scheduling” which will allow the students to create their own schedule on-line for the 2020-2021 school year. Just like in college, the schedule is NOT a guarantee. There is a lot that can change from February to August; however, every effort will be made to maintain the courses selected.
Please find below, everything you may need to help you complete your Arena Schedule. Items include timelines, accounts you will need access to, how to get help, and short videos showing how to complete and submit your schedule.
- Parent/Student Letter
- MASTER SCHEDULE 2020-21- 9th Only
- MASTER SCHEDULE 2020-21
- Freshman Orientation – Class of 2024
- THINGS STUDENTS WILL NEED
- GETTING HELP
- HOW TO VIDEOS/CLICK SHEETS ON ARENA SCHEDULING
|February 5 – March 5||Meet with counselors for updated plans, grad requirements, and course selections|
|April 20 - 22||Preview window to view course selections on-line for the 2020-2021 school year and self-prepare schedule plans|
|April 23 and 24||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Juniors (9:00 AM)|
|April 27 and 28||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Sophomores (9:00 AM)|
|April 29 and 30||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Freshmen (9:00 AM)|
|April 20-24||Eight grade course selection|
|April 30 - May 4||Preview window to view course selections on-line for the 2020-2021 school year and self-prepare schedule plans|
|May 5-6||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Eighth grade (9:00 AM)|
THINGS STUDENTS WILL NEED
- Access to their Skyward On-line Gradebook
- If you don’t know your user id, you MOST LIKELY used your @glenrosetigers.info email account. Use this link to recover your account.
- Access to their school email account. (email@example.com)
- This is the same gmail account you have had for several years at school. It is your school username followed by ‘@glenrosetigers.info’. Go to www.gmail.com and login with the full email address. Your password is the same you use for Stoneware.
- Email is how the majority of scheduling issues will be resolved during the arena scheduling windows.
- Their MacBook or other computer. NOT A MOBILE DEVICE (phones, iPads, etc.)
- Arena Scheduling is not mobile device OS compatible. You need to use your school MacBook or other Mac or PC type device to access and use the arena scheduling.
- Not all schedules will work,and issues will arise. First rule: fill out every period that you can, even if some periods are empty. If you can fill out more periods simply by changing which class you have, do it. That will be the first thing the counselors will do.
- Email counselors if you are having problems. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, call the high school office to be put on a scheduling problem list to be contacted by phone.
- Make sure you SUBMIT your schedule when you are complete. Even if it is not perfect and has issues, still submit. This will help in fixing issues.
HOW TO VIDEOS/CLICK SHEETS ON ARENA SCHEDULING