Glen Rose High School would like to help students become familiar with college scheduling and on-line scheduling, GRHS will be implementing what is called “Arena Scheduling” which will allow the students to create their own schedule on-line for the 2020-2021 school year. Just like in college, the schedule is NOT a guarantee. There is a lot that can change from February to August; however, every effort will be made to maintain the schedule that was requested.
Please find below, everything you may need to help you complete your Arena Schedule. Items include timelines, accounts you will need access to, how to get help, and short videos showing how to complete and submit your schedule as well as how to submit an issue form on-line.
- Parent/Student Letter
- THINGS STUDENTS WILL NEED
- GETTING HELP
- HOW TO VIDEOS/CLICK SHEETS ON ARENA SCHEDULING
|February 5 – March 5||Meet with counselors for updated plans, grad requirements, and course selections|
|March 23 - March 29||Preview window to view course selections on-line for the 2020-2021 school year and self-prepare schedule plans|
|March 30 and 31||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Juniors (6:30 AM)|
|March 31 and April 1||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Sophomores (6:30 AM)|
|April 1 and 2||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Freshmen (6:30 AM)|
|April 15, 16, 22, 23||Eight grade course selection|
|April 27 and 28||Preview window to view course selections on-line for the 2020-2021 school year and self-prepare schedule plans|
|April 29 and 30||Arena Scheduling Open for Current Eighth grade (6:30 AM)|
THINGS STUDENTS WILL NEED
- Access to their Skyward On-line Gradebook
- If you don’t know your user id, you MOST LIKELY used your @glenrosetigers.info email account. Use this link to recover your account.
- Access to their school email account. (email@example.com)
- This is the same gmail account you have had for several years at school. It is your school username followed by ‘@glenrosetigers.info’. Go to www.gmail.com and login with the full email address. Your password is the same you use for Stoneware.
- Email is how the majority of scheduling issues will be resolved during the arena scheduling windows.
- Their MacBook or other computer. NOT A MOBILE DEVICE (phones, iPads, etc.)
- Arena Scheduling is not mobile device OS compatible. You need to use your school MacBook or other Mac or PC type device to access and use the arena scheduling.
- Prior to the scheduling windows opening, go talk to the counselors. Counselors will be in classrooms PRIOR to course selection to go over this with everyone. Ask as many questions as you need during this very valuable time.
- Check your email. We will be sending lots of info about arena scheduling to you using email.
- Send emails!!! Send all the emails you care to send before, during, and after arena scheduling.
HOW TO VIDEOS/CLICK SHEETS ON ARENA SCHEDULING