October is Principal Appreciation Month, a time to recognize and celebrate the important work that principals do. The principal’s work is demanding and challenging, while at the same time extremely rewarding. Our principals work tirelessly to ensure that students and staff have the best opportunity to succeed.
Here are just few ways that Glen Rose ISD principals contribute to our schools:
· Set a vision for the school and develop a plan to achieve the vision.
· Create a safe and supportive learning environment.
· Manage the school’s budget and resources.
· Campus Instructional leader.
· Hire and develop teachers and staff members.
· Cheering on their students at school activities.
· Monitoring student progress.
We value and respect the sacrifices they make daily to ensure a positive culture and climate is created and maintained.
We applaud and thank you for your outstanding leadership.