The District accepts substitute teacher applications throughout the year.
Substitute Teaching Applications may be obtained by downloading the application and required forms from the links below or by visiting the Personnel and Support Services Office located at 1102 Stadium Drive, Glen Rose, Texas.
All substitute teacher applications must be submitted by the applicant to the Personnel and Support Services office located at 1102 Stadium Drive, Glen Rose Texas.
Be prepared to provide the following documents in conjunction with becoming a substitute at GRISD. These forms are provided below as attachments. It is preferable that you download these forms, complete and submit with your application:
1) Copy of Social security card
2) Copy of your driver’s license
3) Transcript if you hold a 4-year degree (in order to receive the degreed rate of pay)
4) Direct Deposit Form with a check with VOID written across the top
5) First Financial Group of America Beneficiary form for the FICA alternative plan
6) Be sure to indicate if you are retired with TRS
7) Fingerprinting is required with the passing of Senate Bill 9. If you have been fingerprinted with another school district, please provide a copy of the fingerprint receipt or indicate you have been fingerprinted. Instructions will be provided for fingerprinting if you have not been fingerprinted.
Substitute Orientation will be scheduled annually in August and you will be notified via e-mail of the dates.
Your interest in Glen Rose ISD is appreciated. The substitute teacher application and other required forms are provided in the links below.