Special Services

Aiding Students Who Have Learning Difficulties or Who Need Special Education or Section 504 Services

Cómo ayudar a aquellos estudiantes que tienen dificultades de aprendizaje o precisan servicios de educación especial o de la Sección 504

Contact Person for Special Education Referrals:

The designated person to contact regarding options for a student experiencing learning difficulties or regarding a referral for evaluation for special education services is:

Contact Person: Jill Power

Phone Number: 254-898-3590

Persona de contacto para las remisiones de educación especial:

La persona designada para contactar en relación con las opciones para un estudiante que experimente dificultades de aprendizaje o en relación con una remisión a evaluación para recibir servicios de educación especial es:

Persona de contacto: Jill Power

Número de teléfono: 254-898-3590

To find out more about the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA), Dyslexia, Multi-Tiered Systems of Support, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, click here:

TEA has developed documents intended to assist parents whose children may have been previously delayed or denied an evaluation under the IDEA in requesting compensatory services for their child. The documents below are in English and in Spanish.