The Texas Department of State Health Services provides a shot clinic at GRISD for uninsured, under insured and medicaid students the second Wednesday of each month from 9:30 – 11:30 & 1:00 – 2:30.
Texas Department of State Health Services (Granbury) 817-573-8186
All clinics for the 2020-2021 school year will be held at the Glen Rose Technology Center. The following rules have been put in place by the TDSH.
- We will see clients by appointments only. Parents must call the clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Additional screening will be provided upon arrival. Persons who are deemed symptomatic when presenting to the designated location will be asked to reschedule the visit.
- Mask are required for everyone over the age of 2.
- Only one adult should accompany a child/family whenever possible.
- 6 ft. distance between clients and clinic team members will be maintained during all aspects of the visit.
- Clients must provide an updated shot record.
For appointments please call TDSH: 817-573-8186
If they do not answer, please leave a message.
Students entering 7th Grade
The State of Texas now requires all 7th grade students to have the following additional immunizations before starting classes in August.
•One dose Meningococcal Vaccine