The Texas Department of State Health Services provides a shot clinic at GRISD for uninsured, under insured and medicaid students on certain prescheduled days from 9:30 – 11:30 & 1:00 – 2:30. Call the TDSH service number below to make an appointment.
Texas Department of State Health Services (Granbury) 817-573-8186
The following rules have been put in place by the TDSH.
- We will see clients by appointments only. Parents must call the clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Additional screening will be provided upon arrival. Persons who are deemed symptomatic when presenting to the designated location will be asked to reschedule the visit.
- Mask are required for everyone over the age of 2.
- Only one adult should accompany a child/family whenever possible.
- 6 ft. distance between clients and clinic team members will be maintained during all aspects of the visit.
- Clients must provide an updated shot record.
For appointments please call TDSH: 817-573-8186
If they do not answer, please leave a message.
Students entering 7th Grade
The State of Texas now requires all 7th grade students to have the following additional immunizations before starting classes in August.
•One dose Meningococcal Vaccine
CDC Recommendations for Child and Adolescent Immunizations