- GRHS Course Catalog 2020-21
- Distinguished Endorsement Summary
- Elective Classes Flow Charts 2020-21
- Diploma Plan Comparison
- Study Skills Information
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST
- Schedule change request at the beginning of each semester can be done before the semester starts or within 5 days once the semester starts.
- After the 5th day of classes each semester, elective request must be approved by an administrator.
- Schedule change request involving advanced, honors, AP, and dual credit classes must come through the counseling office.
- Make an appointment with your counselor through email or through Mrs. Windham to discuss any scheduling issues.
The school counselors are available to assist students with a wide range of personal problems. The counselors are not there to make decisions for students but to listen and provide information that can help students arrive at their own decisions.
Confidentiality: When speaking to the counselors, it is important for the students to know that the information they give the counselors is confidential. Confidentiality means that the counselor will not discuss information shared to anyone including parents. Confidentiality is a trust issue and is important for the student-counselor relationship.
Limits to Confidentiality: If a student informs the counselor that they plan on hurting someone or him/herself or if a student informs the counselor that he/she knows of someone that is hurting others or him/herself then by law the counselor must break confidentiality and notify the correct authorities.