HIGH SCHOOL – MacBooks will be turned in to the Library. Please make sure you are done with your MacBook before turning it in.
- Wednesday, May 22 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 23 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, May 24 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
You will not get the same device back next year. It is the responsibility of the student to backup or remove any documents, pictures, etc. from their device before they turn it in.
- All MacBooks for all students will be checked for damages. Please allow extra time for this.
- Once a member of the Technology staff has checked your MacBook, you will place a name tag on the top carrying handle of your backpack and place it with your current grade level.
- Seniors will need to pay for any damages and/or lost items before participating in graduation practice.
JUNIOR HIGH – All devices will be turned in on the last day of school to the library.
You will not get the same device back next year. It is the responsibility of the student to remove any documents, pictures, etc. from their device before they turn it in.
MacBook check in will be a quick drop off in the library on the last day of school during 8th period. You are free to bring your class at your convenience anytime during 8th period. Here are some additional details to know before turning in your MacBook.
- Technology will print out name tags for each student to attach to their backpack. Students will attach the name tag wristband to the top carrying handle. Teaching staff will have the name tags to hand out the last day of school.
- Students should place MacBook and charger in the same place in their backpack and clean out their backpack thoroughly.
- For students that check-out early, someone will be at the front office to get their MacBook/charger/backpack from them.