Student MacBook Pickup will continue Monday, August 6, 2018 for NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS at the Glen Rose ISD Technology Center. Here are a few things to remember about MacBook pickup.
This is for NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS
- Students need to be present to pick-up their MacBook
- If students and/or parents have not been trained, then training will take place at pick-up.
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up. We can accept cash or check. **see below for fee schedule**
- Depending on how the MacBook was turned in to us, it could take 30-40 minutes to complete the check-out process. Parents are not required to be there the whole time. We will work with any family to complete this check-out process.
- Have your student think about what they want their password to be. It must be at least 8 characters long and include 3 out of 4 of the following items: an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, or a special character.
- Check-out is for students who will be in 6th-12th grade in the 2018-2019 school year.
- New Student MacBooks will be available 4 hours after registration is completed by campus personnel. Please call 254-898-3888 if you would like to verify that your MacBook is ready to be picked up before you come to the Technology Center.
Schedule – NEW & RETURNING STUDENTS
Monday, August 6, 2018 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday, August 11, 2018 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Glen Rose ISD Technology Center (next to Brookshires)
707 SW Big Bend Trail
Glen Rose, TX 76043
Glen Rose ISD will require an Annual Usage Fee of $30, $20, $10 respectfully based on the National School Lunch Program Free and Reduced categories. The Annual Usage Fee includes insurance that will cover MacBook losses due to accidental damage, theft, fire, flood, natural disasters and vandalism. This fee will not be prorated if a child enrolls or withdraws during the school year. The deductible will be $30 for the first two incidents per school year. Coverage will be from date of issuance until the last day of school.
- Full Pay – $30 for first device, $10 for each additional sibling in the household who receive a device
- Reduced Pay – $20 for first device, $10 for each additional sibling in the household who receive a device
- Free Meals – $10 for first device, $5 for each additional sibling in the household who receive a device